Amino Acid Therapy
Borage GLA-240 (120 Softgels)
Regular price $29.98
- CONCENTRATED GLA/240 mg of GLA: Borage oil is a nutritional oil consisting of 60% polyunsaturated fats and approximately twice the average content of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as evening primrose oil.
- OMEGA-6 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS/EXPELLER-PRESSED, HEXANE-FREE: NOW Borage Oil is expeller-pressed and hexane-free. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Expeller Pressed, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.